Educators impacting teaching and learning through leadership.
Goal A: Expand and Promote PASCD’s Programs, Services and Products, and Services
Outcome A-1: Strong, sustainable and healthy organization
- Performance Indicator A-1: A 5%/ yr. increase in membership for the next three (3) years. Note: PASCD’s membership as of June 30, 2010 is the baseline.
- Performance Indicator A-2: A 10%/ yr. increase in PASCD’s conference participation for the next three (3) years. Note: The average conference participation for years 2009 and 2010 will be use as the baseline.
- Performance Indicator A-3: A 3%/ yr. increase in PASCD’s academies held for the next three (3) years. The average number of academies held in 2009 and 2010 will be used as the baseline.
Strategy A-1: Determine current organizational composition to identify gaps in membership and conference participation.
Activities A-1: Complete a self-assessment on how the organization is progressing in its journey towards diversity.
Strategy A-2: Increase methods of promotion of PASCD; and its programs, products and services.
Activities A-2: Events such as regional fairs, membership application/renewal at all sponsored programs, including academies and mapping of locations of academies held/scheduled to determine areas in the state with lower access.
Goal B: Grow and Engage PASCD’s Diverse Communities
Outcome B-1: Increased diversity throughout the organization’s operations and activities.
Note: Baseline year will be 2010-11 for performance indicators 2 & 3
Strategies: The committee assigned to define diversity will present their recommendations to the Board for approval. Specific plans will be designed to complete performance indicators 2 & 3, within the next three (3) years.
Activities: This list is incomplete, but the group must ask themselves the following: What data do we need to start this assignment?
- What data does PASCD presently have on the composition of the membership regarding diversity?
- How do we access the data we need?
- How do we keep the membership informed of our work and the list goes on?
Goal C: Reorganize the Support Structure of PASCD
Outcome C-1: Create a more efficient structure by November, 2013
Strategies: This will be the main topic of PASCD’s retreat held in 2010. Committee assignments will be made at that time to move the process forward.
Activities: Job descriptions will be generated based projected needs of the organization. Office location will be determined. Budgets will be projected for the next three (3) years, Positions will be advertised based on projected needs of the organization.
Approved by PASCD Board- September 24, 2010