During this two day learning experience, participants will learn the essentials of GSuite for Education with a focus on Google Classroom, Gmail, Drive, Calendar, Sites, and Chrome. Participants will gain the skills and techniques needed to apply the GSuite of tools to improve teaching and learning from both a school leader perspective as well as a classroom teacher's perspective.
This event will guide participants through various activities and classroom examples using media rich content, responsive instruction techniques, and design labs.
Learning outcomes for this workshop include:
Understand the models of excellence that includes classroom readiness with all Google for Education solutions including:
- Applying the Google for Education tools for school leaders and classroom teachers.
Custom eGuide included for all participants:
- Shared resources in a custom Google Site with video playlists, test taking tools/tips, enrichment materials, and a test prep elearning scaffold
- eGuide serves as an ongoing eBook resouce
- Includes Google for Education tools dashboard
Individual Participant Requirements;
- Chromebook or laptop with the Chrome browser and internet access
2 day workshop
- $299 - PASCD Members
- $349 - Non-PASCD Members
More information about the Google certification:
Register online at www.pascd.org